Activities and Events at
Village on the Park Oklahoma City
Make the next years of your life the absolute best years, together with close companions at Village on the Park Oklahoma City. Our community possesses a strong reputation in Oklahoma City and surrounding areas, due to how deeply we care for our residents – and for all the parties and activities we hold!
We listen closely to our residents and their interests to find something for everyone. Our team also strives to provide a balanced quality of life – physical, spiritual, mental, social and emotional – and to incorporate activities meant to meet each of these needs in one way or another. In addition to our variety of amenities, we create three unique calendars each month, featuring activities and events that appeal to our independent living, assisted living and memory care residents.
After a tasty and satisfying breakfast in the stylish dining room, meet your friends for one of our group fitness classes. Enjoy gentle movements and stretch your body during yoga, tai chi and dance practices. In the evenings, try your hand at bingo and poker in the community room, or treat yourself to a scoop of ice cream from the onsite ice cream parlor.
As a resident of our Oklahoma City, Oklahoma senior living community, you or your loved one can dive in to our entire calendar of events. For example, join in our trips to local church services, and spend some time each week in quiet contemplation.
We also take frequent trips to grocery stores, including Walmart and Crest Foods, as well as to the specialty shops on Châtenay Square. Revel in our entertaining summer picnics at Merrel Medley Park, and catch the newest movies on the big screen at Moore Warren Theatre. With convenient transportation services available, our team handles the details, so you can sit back and relax.
Our List of
Activities & Events
- Quality Live Entertainment Weekly
- Art, Gardening and Cooking Classes
- Community Dances
- Movie Nights and Ice Cream Socials
- Regular Happy Hours
- Weekly Social Clubs, Including Book Club and Crochet and Knitting Club
- Bingo, Cards, Poker, Dominoes and Casino Nights
- Parlor Games
- Birthday Parties
- Wellness Programs and Group Fitness Classes
- Non-Denominational Worship Services and Bible Study
- Local Landmark Tours
- Organized Off-Site Trips and Outings – Shops, Restaurants, Museums, Coffee Houses, Libraries, Parks, Movie Theaters and More Local Attractions
- Among our popular activities are outings for our ROMEOs (Retired Old Men Eating Out) and our JULIETs (Just Us Ladies Intimately Eating Together), during which staff members treat our gents and ladies to their own, fun lunches with lots of stories and laughs.
Get in touch with Village on the Park Oklahoma City to learn more about our planned activities and events.
Newsletter Coming Soon!